Senior Game Developer
Location: London, United Kingdom.
Alisa Gaming is a company focused on creating mobile gaming products of the exceptional quality. We are a small yet super efficient team of highly skilled and motivated professionals with a proven track record in mobile games development. Right now we are fully focused on bringing mobile social casino games to the next level by building the best possible experiences for our players. We are aiming to become one of the leading entertainment companies of tomorrow.
We are looking for a talented and experienced Senior C++ Game Developer to join our new studio in London, United Kingdom. In this role, you will be in charge of the development of the mobile game client for iOS and Android. Of course, it is assumed you possess top-notch C++ skills coupled with an extensive experience writing software for mobile platforms. You will be involved in all areas of game development including programming of game logic, graphics, sound and UI. You have to be friends with low-level graphical APIs (OpenGL), multithreading, resource management, memory and graphic optimization issues. Besides that, you will be working closely with a small independent development team that owns the whole game development process – from ideas to the final product.
- Excellent C++ knowledge
- Professional experience in game development for mobile platforms
- Excellent communication and leadership skills
- Self-starter, highly motivated and doer attitude
- MS/BS in Computer Science or related field
- Love and passion for making great games
What We Offer
- Ability to make an impact on a global scale by building games played by millions of people worldwide
- Professional self-development in a team of super talented and like minded people
- Zero-bureaucracy atmosphere that helps you make the best work possible
- Opportunity to travel around the world for our annual company gatherings
- Competitive base compensation levels depending on your background & experience
- Additional benefits in forms of equity sharing – we have a very attractive offering for the right candidate!
We are located in the heart of the Docklands area offering a variety of shops, restaurants and entertainment facilities. This is an exciting opportunity to join a newly formed studio defining the team culture and building a brand new project from the ground up. On top of all, this is a chance to become a part of a small and independent team that will shape the mobile gaming landscape of the future.
Please send your CV with a cover letter to email@example.com.
You have to be already eligible to legally work in the UK.
Please DO NOT contact us if you are a recruitment agency, sorry.